Coffey International Development is a global development consultancy focused on making a difference by improving the lives of world communities. We are the trusted advisers to many donor agencies, national governments, and private sector organisations around the world. We come from all over the globe, to create an organisation with approximately 1,350 people working in over 70 countries.
Coffey International Development’s work in Human and Social Development includes: education, health, HIV/AIDS, social protection, gender and social inclusion, empowerment and accountability.
We have worked with multiple bilateral and multilateral donors in this field, including DFID, AusAID, USAID, Danida, and the EC and UN.
Preferred candidates will have an advanced university degree in a relevant technical field or social science discipline, and will have previous work experience with DFID (or other donors). Candidates without donor experience will be disregarded.
Candidates must demonstrate the following skills:
· Strong analytical skills;
· Excellent communication, reporting and negotiating skills;
· The ability to work individually, and as part of a local and international team of experts;
· Strong organisational and planning skills;
· The ability to share skills and knowledge with others; and
· Proficiency in MS Office software.