Overall Objectives (scope)
- To support the CD, where delegated
- To contribute to country strategy & annual planning with the CD and teams
- To assist the CD when needed
- To develop an follow up with a strong fundraising strategy involving institutional donors
- To act as CD in the CD’s absence
- To work as part of the SMT for SCiA to ensure that the programs are being developed and de
to clear strategic priorities
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the Country Director, and Managers in order to en
delivery of quality outputs in both project implementation, preparation, review and reporting.
- Contribute to ensuring monitoring systems are in place and that project reviews/audits/evalua
carried out periodically in conjunction with the team, CD and CHC, local stakeholders and proje
- Contribute to ensuring adherence to timelines for all relevant proposals and reports, ensuring
quality as well as timely production and submission to the CD in accordance with Merlin and do
- Regular travel to all project sites
- Assist the CD in organizing and facilitating monthly Senior Management Team (SMT) meeting
follow-up and report on the implementation and achievements of agreed action points.
- Participate as a member of the Country Management Team
Si prega di inviare il proprio cv redatto in lingua inglese entro e non oltre il 10 settembre 2010 a: email@example.com - inserendo nell'oggetto "Application Deputy Country Director, Albania" - o a Save the Children Italia Onlus, Via Volturno 58 - 00185 Roma.
Per motivi organizzativi Save the Children non sarà in grado di rispondere personalmente a tutti/e i/le candidati/e. Solo i/le candidati/e selezionati/e verranno contattati/e per un colloquio conoscitivo entro la fine di settembre 2010.