Per ricevere "Jobs&News" sul tuo telefono iscriviti alla App Telegram da qui. Telegram è la nuova app di messaggistica che sta riscuotendo un grande successo per la sua immediatezza di uso e il rispetto della privacy.
AMMINISTRATORE JUNIOR AD HAITI
INTERSOS, in the framework of its activities in Haiti, is currently selecting candidates for the following position.
JOB TITLE: Junior Administrator
DUTY STATION: Leogane and Port au Prince - HAITI
DURATION OF THE ASSIGNMENT: 6 months
STARTING DATE: ASAP
ROLE, TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Administrator is responsible for the administration and financial management of the country and its projects. He/she ensures the correct and effective management of financial resources, in accordance with the organization procedures and Administrative Director guidelines. Specifically he/she is responsible to:
- Correct accounting and administration of funds.
- Ensure the proper execution of goods, work and services procurement processes and conformity to Intersos and donor procedures
- Support the Head of Mission in the elaboration of new projects
- mission administration and accounting documents and all finished projects documentation
- At least 1 year experience as administrator for an NGO.
- Educational background in finance and administration.
- Good knowledge of the administrative procedure of international donors - mainly UN System - and Italian cooperation.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written French is necessary.
- Knowledge of Italian language will be considered a plus.
- comfortable with computer use and with the main software for administration system.
- problem solving and organizational capabilities.
Availability to move often through the Area of competence
Application should be submitted to:
Deadline for application: 6 March 2011