Per ricevere "Jobs&News" sul tuo telefono iscriviti alla App Telegram da qui. Telegram è la nuova app di messaggistica che sta riscuotendo un grande successo per la sua immediatezza di uso e il rispetto della privacy.
PROJECT MANAGER PER BOSNIA ED ERZEGOVINA
University degree in public health and/or combination with relevant working experience in health sector
Minimum 5 years overseas work experience as Project Manager in PVS countries with an International NGO
Excellent knowledge of the Italian language, spoken and written
Excellent knowledge of the English language, spoken and written
Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Programmes
Excellent and proven experience in dealing with local governments challenges;
Excellent analytical, report writing and budgeting skills
Excellent interpersonal skills including communication and diplomacy
Knowledge of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs rules and regulation;
Public purchasing and contracting principles and practices, including competitive bidding procedures;
Ability to plan work, set priorities and complete it under pressure
High level of maturity, excellent inter-personal, negotiation and team leading skills required;
Previous experience in BiH
When approaching problems linked to mental health within the population of Republika Srpska, alarming aspects related to the increase in numbers of psychiatric (mentally disturbed) persons can be pointed out.
Main causes for this situation can be referred to: war and post-war living conditions, migrations, economic instability, high social insecurity, high unemployment, vulnerable groups among whom refugees (30% of the population).
These illnesses constitute the focal point of the reform within the health sector at the Republika Srpska level. The related action plan aims at helping 22 Centers for Mental Health becoming fully operating by 2015, so as to promote access to first level services for the whole population.
To comply with all the needs of primary mental health, institutional capacities shall be reinforced through a methodological approach in line with the communitarian standards, above all of the work in team, day hospital organization and post recovery therapies such as reintegration at work.
General objective: To support the reform process at the primary mental health level, with the aim to promote mental health through effective and efficient services for mentally ill people and their families.
1. To promote the access to services for mental health, opening of new Centers for Mental Health and supplies for already existing ones.
2. To strengthen the Ministry of Health of Republika Srpska and of Centers for Mental Health as well as to standardize the quality of mental health therapies through training for the medical and para medical staff of remote areas and training on management and assistance to ill people.
3. To ameliorate diagnosis detection and the related post recovery therapies for further reintegration at work.
- 29.000 mentally disturbed people addressing to the Centers for Mental Health
- 435 psychiatric medical and para medical staff
In direct beneficiaries:
- 50.000 people (families of mentally disturbed people addressing to the Centers for Mental Health)
- 1.411.000 inhabitants, representing the population of Republika Srpska, benefiting from activities at the Centers for Mental Health level.
The collaboration will start on August 2011
The main working place will be Banja Luka and Sarajevo
The person will respond to the HQs Desk Officer
Manage all resources (human, financial and material) within organizational parameters
Ensure that project objectives are met
Coordinate, plan and schedule project equipment and supply needs
Undertake regular visits to each activity location to gain a clear understanding of projects conditions, requirements, and constraints
Assist with the execution of the current project, ensuring that appropriate accountability mechanisms are followed
Prepare project proposals and reports as required, in a timely manner
Provide technical support and advice to project staff
Supervise and support national staff
Assist staff in setting clear work goals and objectives
Represent Cesvi with stakeholders, local authorities, and NGO's
Participate in relevant external meetings and workshops
Promote alliances and exchange of information and lessons learnt