To assist our ongoing activities at our office in Salzburg (Austria), from September to mid-October 2011 we are looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN.
Tasks include assistance in:
* Updating and monitoring the EHFG website (incl. Gallery)
* Maintenance of the Social Media channels (Facebook, Blog)
* Implementation of a Twitter Wall
* Edition of photos, interface between the photographer and the press
* Preparation of a slideshow about the Congress
* Experience with and active use of Social Media (Blogs, Twitter, Facebook etc.; if applicable, please indicate your own web presence in your application)
* Interest in public health issues
* Fluency in spoken and written English and German
* MS Office (Word, Excel, Access)
* Strong communication and teamwork skills
* Stress resistance
Duration: min. 1,5 months/ 40 hours a week, paid internship.
Please send your written application by 20 June 2011 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please call: +43 (0) 662 422 400 12