Since 1998, the International Forum Gastein has been responsible for organizing the European Health Forum Gastein (EHFG), Europe's leading health conference.
To assist our ongoing activities at our office in Salzburg (Austria), from September to mid-October 2011 we are looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN.
Tasks include assistance in:
* Updating and monitoring the EHFG website (incl. Gallery)
* Maintenance of the Social Media channels (Facebook, Blog)
* Implementation of a Twitter Wall
* Edition of photos, interface between the photographer and the press
* Preparation of a slideshow about the Congress
* Experience with and active use of Social Media (Blogs, Twitter, Facebook etc.; if applicable, please indicate your own web presence in your application)
* Interest in public health issues
* Fluency in spoken and written English and German
* MS Office (Word, Excel, Access)
* Strong communication and teamwork skills
* Stress resistance
Duration: min. 1,5 months/ 40 hours a week, paid internship.
If you have any questions, please call: +43 (0) 662 422 400 12
STAGE IN SOCIAL MEDIA IN AUSTRIA
- Category: Stage