Coffey International Development’s work in Human and Social Development includes: education, health, HIV/AIDS, social protection, gender and social inclusion, empowerment and accountability.
We have worked with multiple bilateral and multilateral donors in this field, including DFID, AusAID, USAID, Danida, and the EC and UN.
Preferred candidates will have an advanced university degree in a relevant technical field or social science discipline, and will have previous work experience with DFID (or other donors). Candidates without donor experience will be disregarded.
Candidates must demonstrate the following skills:
· Strong analytical skills;
· Excellent communication, reporting and negotiating skills;
· The ability to work individually, and as part of a local and international team of experts;
· Strong organisational and planning skills;
· The ability to share skills and knowledge with others; and
· Proficiency in MS Office software.